Here at Turriff Show we welcome your four-legged friends. If you plan on taking your dogs to the show, we ask that you consider the following to ensure its an enjoyable experience for dog, owner and other visitors;
- Dogs must be kept on a lead AT ALL TIMES
- Owners are responsible for their pets at all times when in the Showground
- Dogs are NOT permitted in the following marquee tents; the catering tent, food & drink marquee, arts & crafts tent, shopping mall and industrial tent
- Please be aware that some of the livestock at the show may not be used to dogs (horses, cattle, sheep) so ensure your dogs are kept at a safe distance away from the livestock
- Owners are responsible for picking up their dog’s waste
- If the weather is hot, please ensure you carry water for your dogs
If you are attending the show on the Monday with your pooch why not enter them into our Companion Dog Show (entries can made on the day).